+49 (0) 2992 8858 info@emsic.net

IT DATA SECURITY

In the Worldwide Web, myriad information is freely available to billions of users. But no one wants to make himself glassy. The protection of privacy is even legally required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). What and how much do you have to reveal as an entrepreneur of yourself? We take over the protection for you and clarify about IT data security!

 

INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SECURITY

External security is provided by our IT security concept. But have you ever wondered who has access to which data from your employees? Where is this data? And how it remains available in the event of a computer failure? For internal security, it is important to clarify both the question of corporate privileges (such as creating a password policy) and the question of redundancy mechanisms (such as backup important data on a NAS server or in a cloud-based service).

TECHNICAL PROTECTION AND THE HUMAN FACTOR

With the factor of technical security, sensitive customer and employee data can be secured at least 85%. The remaining 15%, however, remains a high risk. Reducing it can only be tackled if there is an additional awareness of the need for employees to handle data securely. This can be done through staff training to raise awareness of how to handle data.

EMSIC FIGHTS FOR DIGITAL AWARENESS

Also regionally EMSIC participates in the workgroup for IT security 4.0 under guidance of the university Hamm-Lippstadt, Fachhochschule Südwestfalen, the IHK Arnsberg, and the SIHK zu Hagen, in order to create a sensitization for IT data security with the user and consumer. It develops ways and means of measurably increasing the security and awareness of data security in small and medium-sized companies in the region.

Industry 4.0 is the trend. Don’t get lost. Take your chance and contact us today!

Our services in IT data security

Security Audit

Security check of your complete computer network

Configuration

Installation and configuration of a protected and secure digital infrastructure
/

Collaboration

Introduction and operation of a proper ISMS (IT Security Management System)

Check-Up

Regular check of log files – both automatically and manually

Trainings

Training your administrators and staff on IT security
s

Penetration testing

Penetration test of your IT network or applications to detect security vulnerabilities

Our certifications

Your partner for practical IT consulting